Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My BiRtHdAy

Monday is my 22nd birthday; I still have nothing planned for it. There's nothing super exciting about turning twenty-two. Nothing changes. No law restrictions are eliminated, no discounts on car insurance or rentals are granted. Age is just a number anyway. I was thinking about getting some friends together to go to Valleyfair but a few weeks ago I had a dream that my friend Melanie and I were there and were on top of Wild Thing when in the distance a giant tornado formed and started to head straight for us. Of course, the roller coaster got stuck at the top and I woke up just before it hit us. I don't know what happened to us in that dream but I figure if I now go to Valleyfair and something bad happens, it's my own fault for ignoring the omen. Maybe I'll plan a picnic.

1 comment:

  1. A picnic sounds good, but you can still have an issue with a tornado. :-( I hope that dream doesn't keep you from going to Valleyfair if you enjoy it. I'm not a big fan of roller coasters, the Superman roller coaster at Great American in the Chicago area did me in. My neck was extremely sore for weeks after that ride. That is what happens when you get old, so you may as well ride them while you're young. Happy Birthday on Monday!
    Gwen Toppe

    ReplyDelete